1. Navigate to www.youtube.com and click "Log In" in the top right corner
2. If you are creating a new account, click "Create Account" in the bottom left corner. If you already have an account, skip to step 4.
3. Fill out the following information:
- First and Last Name If this is a corporate account, you can leave last name blank and simply fill out the first name with the company name instead. For example we would fill out "EfinityTech" in first name and leave last name blank.
- Email If you wish to use a corporate email account, simply fill out the email you would like to use. If you wish to create a new Gmail account, click "Create a Gmail account instead" below the email input.
- Password choose a password and confirm it
- You may be asked for a Phone Number, this is just to verify your identity to protect against bad actors. All you have to do is enter the code texted to you, or optionally you can have them place an automated call instead.
4. Once you create your account you should be redirected back to the YouTube homepage. You should see you are logged in under your new account. Now you are ready to create your YouTube channel, where you will upload and manage your videos. To do so click on the camera symbol with a plus, then click "Upload Video".
5. Now you will have to enter the name for your YouTube Channel. If you are happy with your current account name click next, however if you wish to create a channel name different than the name on your account now is where you do so. In case you have a first and last name, but want a unified channel name instead, simply click "Use a business or brand name" in the text below, where you will be prompted to enter your business/brand name.
6. Once all the steps above have been completed you will be on a screen with two menu options in the top right. You can choose to customize your channel, allowing you to make the public side of your account nice by adding a channel description, cover art, profile picture, etc. or you can go to the creator studio to manage all your videos. Since you probably have no videos, click on the same camera with plus sign icon in the top right menu as before, and once again choose "Upload Video"
7. That's it! From here you can upload a video, and once that's done there are a whole slew of options to explore. If you are ever stuck, you can always click on your profile picture in the top right, then find "Help" near the bottom of that menu.