If you ever find yourself needing to link to a specific part of a page (for example, if your page is long and you want to jump to a specific part of it), you can follow this tutorial.
1. Go to the page in VSM that you want to link to, and click “Edit Content”.
2. Click with your mouse where you want to put the anchor.
3. Go up to the editor toolbar and click the "Links" dropdown, and select the "Create Anchor/Bookmarks" option.
4. In the small window that opens, you will need to give your anchor a name. Put your anchor name in the textbox - and make sure to either remember or copy the name (we are going to use it later). Then click the "Insert" button.
After following this process, an anchor icon will appear next to where your mouse cursor was. This indicates where the anchor is on your page (of course, your page will have actual writing on it).
You can repeat steps 2 thru 4 for however many anchors you need on your page.
After you've done all this, go ahead and click the blue "Save and Close" button at the bottom of your page and publish it. Don't forget that you are going to need that anchor name later!
5. Now that you've inserted your anchor into your page, you can link to that anchor from another page. Open the page you want your anchor to link from and highlight the text where you want the link to be inserted.
NOTE: This page shows the same text as the one above for demonstration purposes. However, they are really two different pages.
6. Go up to the editor toolbar and click the "Links" dropdown, and select the "Link Selected Item" option
7. In the window that opens, go to the "Internal Page" dropdown, and find the page that you just put the anchor(s) on and select it
You will see the Link URL textbox populate with the link to the page:
8. Remember that anchor name? Now's the time to use it. Inside of that link URL textbox, go to the end and enter a hashtag "#" and then your anchor name after that. My anchor's name was "MyAnchor", so I will put "#MyAnchor"
9. Now, all you need to do is click the "Insert" button, then "Save and Close" your page and republish it. Now, when you click on your link on the page, it will go to your first page and jump down to the anchor.
Repeat steps 5 thru 9 for however many anchors you need to link to.