FTP Login Issues
I'm unable to Log in via FTP
If you're having problems logging into your FTP site, please verify the following information:
- The FTP Host. It is typically the same as your domain name but begins with "ftp." instead of "www.", such as ftp.domain.com.
- The FTP Port. Because of security reasons we use port 1560.
- The FTP Username. It should begin with "FTP-such as FTP-User.
- The FTP password. You must use the correct lower and upper cases. If you are missing your hostname, username or password, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have verified all your settings, try the following steps using the Windows ftp client to make sure you are logging in correctly.
- Open a dos/command prompt
- Enter "ftp hostname" [enter]
- Enter your username [enter]
- Enter your password [enter]
- If you can log in, then verify your settings in your ftp program. If you can't log in, contact customer support at email@example.com
Still Need Help?