How do I set-up Google Analytics?
At Efinity Technologies we setup Google Analytics for you during the initial website development phase.
If you have an existing Gmail account and would like to access your Google Analytics please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Efinity Technologies will add the account to your existing analytics.
If you do not have a Gmail account we can create one for you and attach Google Analytics to your site.
Can I access my e-mail through my web browser?
Yes! You can get your e-mail through the web-based email client. You will be able to access your email at any computer with a internet connection.
Login by simply directing your browser to http://email.efinitytech.com
You will need to use your username and password to login.
If you are a e-mail administrator you can login to http://madmin.efinitytech.com
How do I set-up my e-mail client to receive e-mail?
If your having problems receiving your e-mail, please verify the following information:
- The mail pop server. It should be i.e. "mail.yourdomain.com". In Outlook and Outlook Express, it is found under Tools-Accounts-Properties-Servers.
- The pop server login username. You should use your assigned username that ends with @domain.com, i.e. "email@example.com".
- The pop server login password. You must use the correct lower and upper cases. If you are missing your username or password, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org .
My e-mail doesn't seem to send
If your having problems sending Mail:
- Verify you are using the correct outgoing/smtp server. It should be, i.e. "mail.yourdomain.com". Please refer to your mail client help file for where the information is set. In Outlook and Outlook Express, it is found under Tools-Accounts-Properties-Servers.
- If you are getting the message that relaying is denied, make sure your reply to and from address is the same address you are trying to log in with. Another solution may be to turn on server authentication for outgoing messages in your mail client. If you do this, make sure the settings for this feature are set to use the same account information as your incoming/pop server.
I want to host my DNS with Efinitytech
If you plan on hosting DNS with Efinitytech all you need to do is let us know the domain name and then change your nameservers at your registrar to NS1.EFINITYTECH.COM & NS1.EFINITYTECH.COM
Once these nameservers have been updates the propagation will normally take anywhere from 12-48 hours.
I'm unable to Log in via FTP
If you're having problems logging into your FTP site, please verify the following information:
- The FTP Host. It is typically the same as your domain name but begins with "ftp." instead of "www.", such as ftp.domain.com.
- The FTP Port. Because of security reasons we use port 1560.
- The FTP Username. It should begin with "FTP-such as FTP-User.
- The FTP password. You must use the correct lower and upper cases. If you are missing your hostname, username or password, contact customer support at email@example.com.
If you have verified all your settings, try the following steps using the Windows ftp client to make sure you are logging in correctly.
- Open a dos/command prompt
- Enter "ftp hostname" [enter]
- Enter your username [enter]
- Enter your password [enter]
- If you can log in, then verify your settings in your ftp program. If you can't log in, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org